Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finally

Good news!!! I finally, after almost two months of putting in 5 applications every single night, got called for a job interview on Friday at 3:00. Now, I'm not totally getting my hopes up, because this in no way means that I have the job. However, my track record is pretty good. So far, I've gotten every job that I've been called into an interview for. Granted, these are entry-level positions, but we've all got to start somewhere, right? I'll just have to continue using my magnetic personality to snag this job! I really need it, especially with yet another problem with my car showing itself. My serpentine belt is slipping. Not an immediate concern, but it should be taken care of ASAP to avoid a costly repair bill.

I'm kind of getting tired of spending so much money on a car in so short a period of time. Of course, it is not NEARLY as bad as my sister's car, but still. Anyone else have a lemon that's cost them more money than they've spent on the car itself?

But enough of my complaining, I really am excited that things are starting to look up. Maybe this means that my streak of bad luck is finally over? Hopefully? Knock on wood for me. I know I will be until they call me back and tell me I have a job.

I am so avoiding black cats and broken mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment