Monday, August 8, 2011

Ouch....

Well, so much for better news today. I was taking my sister to cheerleading practice in Church Hill when I slid off the road and into a ditch. It popped both of my driver's side tires and may have wrecked my steering. Even worse, we were in a cellular dead zone. Thankfully, at least 20 people stopped to see if I was alright and if I needed help. Two men helped me put on the spare and pump air into the one tire that wasn't completely punctured. Both men are my heroes today and have temporarily restored my faith in humanity. I haven't driven the car since Walmart replaced one of the tires, but my dad is saying that it's having problems going over 55 mph. It's always vibrated, since I bought it after it had been repaired after an accident, but never so bad that I worried about flying off of the road. And now I'm concerned, because school starts in three weeks and I don't have a job or the money to pay for the repairs. And my credit card is now maxed out. And I'm really freaking out that my insurance payment is due tomorrow. I have to go into Johnson City tomorrow at 2 for my meeting with my academic adviser, and I'm not sure that I want to push my car that hard.

Essentially, I'm really upset. Not to mention the fact that my hips are currently on fire and I think I may have done something to them in the accident. My week just can't get any worse if it tried. Hopefully bad thing really do come in threes, because I don't think I can handle much more bad news. Someone wanna try to cheer me up? I'd be really grateful.

Currently on bed rest and hoping that I didn't seriously hurt myself or my sister.
TTFN and ta-ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment